TEAM ECCO EDUCATION PROGRAMS
WHAT IS SEA BASE?
The Sea Base curriculum is made of specially designed programs for group learning. Educators have a choice of three program levels that can be paired to meet state goals. In 2021, we shared the ocean with 4,500 program participants! Your group should be here!
Programs have a maximum count of 30.
* SB 101 may add up to 5 additional people.
Tue: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wed-Fri: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Other times may be available by request.
Teachers receive vocabulary and inquiry sheets for visit preparation. Students will leave the program with a post-visit activity sheet after each program. Each group may bring 1 teacher who is not counted with group headcount.
(Team ECCO reserves the right to change program costs)
SEA BASE 101
SEA BASE 303
FOCUS CLASS options for SB 202 & 303
* ocean ecology * sharks & rays *coral reefs
* ocean zones * water quality * ocean and climate
* intro to weather * environmental limiting factors
* marine invertebrates * sea grass ecology * + MORE!
* CUSTOM REQUESTS - talk to us about what you need!
Aquarium adventure learning is our specialty. The fun loving and well-trained staff is happy to schedule your enrichment program. For pricing, special area of interest requests, or to schedule your field trip, click the button below! Take the jump! The water is just fine here at the Aquarium & Shark Lab!